These are things that are true in the universe of the story.
- There is a school bus. The driver's name is Ernie.
- Classes are hourly.
- There's a first period math class (Algebra II), taught by Mr. Jackson, young, black, smooth.
- The school is shaped like a U, with a parking circle in the middle of it. There's a parking lot in the back.
- There's a first period chemistry class with Dr. Godfrey.
- There's a nurse named Ms. Hollingsworth.
- There is no cell phone service in the school. The only place to get service is in the traffic circle outside.
- It is a cloudy day.
- There is a painting class at 11:00.
- The school has a lacrosse team. They are very competitive, but always lose the big game with their rival Sherwood High.
- The school has a bell that goes off every hour.
- There is a Junior English class at 9:00.
- There is a factory in town where many of the parents work. It is a steel mill. The factory also produces metal-based pigments used in paints.
- The school is called William Mason High School
- The principal's suicide, shortly before noon, left an open window in his office.
- Around 12:30, Chloe seizes control of the PA system and announces that "the day of reckoning is upon us"
- There is a padlock on a chain on inside of the school's front door.
- There's a World History class with Dr. Shrub from 1 to 2.
- Everything sucks.
page revision: 17, last edited: 04 Nov 2007 09:53